July 5, 2013

favorite pins friday

If you're anything like me, you love pinterest! I just love finding inspiration for my home, fashion ideas, meals to make & of course, new classroom ideas. I'm am thrilled that Cara over at The First Grade Parade is hosting favorite pins friday this summer. Here are a few of my favorite pins that I found this week...
1.  I love Amy Lemons' wear it proudly pack!  Kiddos will feel so special being able to sport their achievements for all to see. These will definitely be finding their way into my classroom this next school year!

2.  This where are we? board that Miss Kindergarten made is too cute! I will be making this before the school year starts.
3.  This corn salsa is amazing! I made it to bring to a friends cottage for the 4th & we just couldn't stop eating it. Definitely a great summer snack.

4.  I saw this caprese pasta salad and did not hesitate to pin it.  I love caprese salad & pasta salad, so I'm  sure I'll love a combination of the two. 
5.  These dino magnets are the cutest! what a fun little touch to add to you fridge. I immediately added them to the summer project list.

6. I am such a fan of Merrick's style.  I read her blog regularly and have pinned so many of her outfits for fashion inspiration.  This graphic t & striped skirt is a great summer outfit to running errands, going to lunch with friends, and just being comfortable.

Now head on over the The First Grade Parade to see more favorite pins from the week!
Logo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pins! I just found you today through the linky! So glad to find a fellow second grade teacher blogger--I am a new bloglovin follower...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pinning finds! The corn salsa is making me hungry!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really cute, Lindsay! I'm your newest follower! Found you at the Pinterest Linky.

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Check it out at my blog!
    Heart Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...